Each year, more than 200 cats and kittens are rescued thanks to the support of people like you. As a volunteer-driven charity, your help is vital to ending cat overpopulation and homelessness.
All finacial donations go directly to funding the purchase of supplies and equipment, as well as veterinary and operational costs required to ensure the cats in our care are warm, safe and healthy.
Donations also support our member’s efforts in LFACR activities for pet recovery.
Our additional funding sources are:
- Grassroots fundraising by members (crafts at markets, fundraisers, on-line auctions, raffles, beverage container recycling)
- BC SPCA grants for a portion of TNR (trapping and neutering) program
- First Nations Bands matching donations for TNR
- Fundraising events initiated by local businesses
- Corporate sponsorship of Low Income Spay/Neuter Program
Cat food – canned and kibble, even open bags.
Kitten milk replacer
Cat litter – unscented and preferably non-clump
Return your refundable cans/bottles to Island Return It on Willow St and 16th Ave and donate the refund to the CR Paws account.
Donations of gas gift cards in small denominations from any gas station. These are given to our volunteers that transport kittens and cats to appoinments.
Follow us on our Lost and Found Animals of Campbell River Facebook page and help search for or report sightings of lost pets. Spread the word & help educate people about community cats and lost pets.